The sculptural design of this table is inspired by the stark beauty of a California Manzanita tree. Textured gold branches rise up to hold the removable tray top , finished with a hand applied porcelain like enamel on the metal top. Beautiful as it is , the enamel is extremely durable and helps protect against spills and scratches . The overall effect is like jewelry for a room.
Each of our creations is designed in our San Francisco studio. Master craftsmen using centuries old technique of sand casting create the original mould and skilled artisans hand create every piece, with pride, in our family owned factory.
Dimensions : 14.5" H; 22" L; 14.5" W
Finish : Goldplate with Forest Green Enamel
Material : Aluminum, Enamel
Use and Care
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the piece are to be expected and celebrated.
- No two pieces are exactly alike.
- To avoid discoloration do not keep cooked, oily and acidic food or liquid in direct contact with the metal for more than 3 hours.
- Hand wash with mild soap, water, and towel dry.
- Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean as the metal may scratch and discolor