Ancient vessels, no matter where they come from around the world, are the ultimate marriage of beauty, form and function. They evolved over the centuries based on how people lived, the materials they had available to them, and the artistic heritage handed down from teacher to apprentice. That idea is the essence of timeless design and is at the heart of these pieces. The Greco Bowl is inspired by ancient Greek history but this bowl with its streamlined gold base, oyster enamel and silver interior is modern and chic in every way. Ideal for serving food or displaying fruit or simply as a decorative centerpiece.
Each of our creations is designed in our San Francisco studio. Master craftsmen using centuries old technique of sand casting create the original mould and skilled artisans hand create every piece, with pride, in our family owned factory.
Dimensions : 8" H; 18.5" Dia
Finish : Gold, Silver, Oyster
Material : Aluminum, Enamel
Use and Care
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the piece are to be expected and celebrated.
- No two pieces are exactly alike.
- Food Safe
- To avoid discoloration do not keep cooked, oily and acidic food or liquid in direct contact with the metal for more than 3 hours.
- Hand wash with mild soap, water, and towel dry.
- Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean as the metal may scratch and discolor
- Not dishwasher safe