Whimsical moment in any room, the hopper table , with its highly polished silver body and a white enamel, all the more to protect the silver from spills and scratches, is at your service for all happy hours.
Each of our creations is designed in our San Francisco studio. Master craftsmen using centuries old technique of sand casting create the original mould and skilled artisans hand create every piece, with pride, in our family owned factory.
Dimensions : 17" H; 12.5" L; 10" W
Finish : Silver, White
Material : Aluminum, Enamel
Use and Care
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the piece are to be expected and celebrated.
- No two pieces are exactly alike.
- To avoid discoloration do not keep cooked, oily and acidic food or liquid in direct contact with the metal for more than 3 hours.
- Hand wash with mild soap, water, and towel dry.
- Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean as the metal may scratch and discolor