A collection of sophisticated barware, handcrafted by artisans and highly polished to create a mirror like rippled surface. Each of our creations is designed in our San Francisco studio.
Master craftsmen using centuries old technique of sand casting create the original mould and skilled artisans hand create every piece, with pride, in our family owned factory.
Dimensions - 2”H; 15”DIA
Finish - Silver
Use and Care
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the piece are to be expected and celebrated.
- No two pieces are exactly alike.
- Can be engraved.
- Will not tarnish
- Food and oven safe up to 300 degrees.
- To avoid discoloration do not keep cooked, oily and acidic food or liquid in direct contact with the metal for more than 3 hours.
- Hand wash with mild soap, water, and towel dry.
- Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean the metal will scratch and discolor.
- Not dishwasher safe.