A collection of luminous silver serveware, handcrafted by artisans and highly polished to create a mirror like rippled surface with porcelain like enamels, swirled in blue and white . A generous Size, it is perfect to serve a whole box of crackers, snacks, fruits or as a catch all.
Each of our creations is designed in our San Francisco studio. Master craftsmen using centuries old technique of sand casting create the original mould and skilled artisans hand create every piece, with pride, in our family owned factory.
Dimensions : 2”H; 10.5”L; 3”W
Finish : Silver, Blue and White Enamel
Material : Aluminum
Use and Care
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the piece are to be expected and celebrated.
- No two pieces are exactly alike.
- Can be engraved.
- Will not tarnish
- Food safe for hot and cold dishes.
- Hand wash with mild soap, water, and towel dry.
- Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean as the metal may scratch and discolor.
- Not dishwasher safe.