Ancient vessels, no matter where they come from around the world, are the ultimate marriage of beauty, form and function. They evolved over the centuries based on how people lived, the materials they had available to them, and the artistic heritage handed down from teacher to apprentice. That idea is the essence of timeless design and is at the heart of these pieces. This is our homage to the ancient Moroccan Tajines. Luxe gold combines with the highly polished clean lines of the bowl and lid to create a totally modern and chic vessel. While the traditional tajines are used as cookware, these are meant to be serveware- use them to serve hot or cold dishes or for candy.
Each of our creations is designed in our San Francisco studio. Master craftsmen using centuries old technique of sand casting create the original mould and skilled artisans hand create every piece, with pride, in our family owned factory.
Size: 6" H; 4.25" Dia
Size: 8.5" H; 6.5" Dia
Large: Size: 12" H; 8.75" Dia
Finish : Gold
Material : Aluminum
Use and Care
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the piece are to be expected and celebrated.
- No two pieces are exactly alike.
- Food Safe
- To avoid discoloration do not keep cooked, oily and acidic food or liquid in direct contact with the metal for more than 3 hours.
- Hand wash with mild soap, water, and towel dry.
- Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean as the metal may scratch and discolor
- Not dishwasher safe