The right decorative accessories help you add the finishing touch to your room and transform the room with character to showcase your personal style.
Not quite sure where to start when it comes to accessories? We get it. Use this guide to learn more about decorative accessories and the wide range of options you can shop for at NIMA OBEROI LUNARES
WHAT DECORATIVE ACCESSORIES CAN I BUY?
Choosing the perfect decorative objects for your home can feel a little bit overwhelming. After all, there are tons of different options to choose from. Don't worry - all those choices just mean that you can get the perfect pick for your home. Here are a few popular decorative objects and accessories you can shop for at NIMA OBEROI LUNARES
- Stylish bookends. Line up your favorite novels on a shelf or showcase your selection of non-fiction titles on your bedside table. Match existing decor elements or go for a classic set of bookends made of gold, silver and bronze finishes.
- Vases and planters. An ideal vessel for plants from your garden or artificial flowers from our lineup, vases and planters come in classic styles and bold, colorful options. Look for tabletop vases or shop for large vases for a kitchen island or foyer.
- Tabletop objects and Sculptures On stand. From modern geometric sculptures made from gold and bronze metal, perfect for your home office, it's easy to find tabletop sculptures and objects that work with your interior design scheme. Look to mix-and-match small and large items to give your surface a better sense of depth and dimension.
- Wall art. No home is complete without a little bit of art on the walls. Create a gallery wall with multi-piece installations of photo frames filled with colorful mattes and your favorite artwork or go for a larger print.
- Decorative bowls and trays. Perfect as catch-all objects for items like car keys in your entry area, decorative bowls and trays can also add character to your table, bar, side table or vanity. Combine small and large trays or go for an oversized option if you're designing a formal living room or den.
- Candleholders- Set a dramatic display on a living room fireplace mantel by decorating with a cluster of pillar candle holders and taper candleholders in gold, silver and bronze finish in varying heights to create a glowing ambiance.